帮助单词辨析 登录|注册
   
找到相关的双语例句40条
21. Two other committees, the Citizens Advisory Committee on Community Relations and the Corruption Prevention Advisory Committee, review and give advice on the work of the Community Relations Department and Corruption Prevention Department respectively.
另外有两个委员会,即社区关系市民谘询委员会和防止贪污谘询委员会,则分别负责检讨社区关系处和防止贪污处的工作,以及提供有关的意见。
-- 来源 -- life - 汉英 好评(11) 差评(0)  
 
22. Necessary procedures for the resumption of land have also been initiated for another five urban renewal projects involving 248 properties at Yau Ma Tei, Wan Chai, Kennedy Town, Tsuen Wan and Tsim Sha Tsui.
将于油麻地、湾仔、坚尼地城、荃湾及尖沙咀进行的另外五项市区重建计划,有关的收地程序也已展开。
-- 来源 -- politics - 汉英 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
23. Some current practical issues are examined, and recent VAT publications commented upon.
另外,探讨有关资产、帐等议题的最新发展。
-- 来源 -- www.mediamatters.com.hk 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
24. In addition, evidence indicates that hypnotic responsiveness may have a hereditary component: identical twins are more likely than same-sex fraternal twins to have similar Stanford scores.
另外,证据指出,对催眠的反应程度可能与遗传有关:比起同性的异卵双胞胎,同卵双胞胎的史丹佛量表分数比较接近。
-- 来源 -- 210.71.44.154 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
25. There are several sell-on clauses relating to departed players such as Sam Parkin that can yet make the picture look even better.
另外还有其他一些与山姆-帕金这样的离队成员有关的出售附加条款,也显示了青训系统的成绩卓著。
-- 来源 -- game.ggzhen.com 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
26. Europe" s highest court imposed a?20 m(?14 m) fine on France yesterday, along with an extra six-monthly penalty for persistently flouting EU rules to protect fish stocks.
由于法国长期以来一直藐视欧盟有关保护鱼类资源的法规,欧洲法院于7月12日判处该国缴纳2000万欧元的罚款,另外还必须每半年再交一笔罚款。
-- 来源 -- www.whu-sh.com 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
27. This should constitute 85 per cent of all R & D work; the other 15 per cent should be allotted to research into the Basic sciences.
这方面也许应占研究与发展全部投入的85%,另外的15%则应灵活运用到与基础科学有关的研究。
-- 来源 -- 英汉 - 翻译样例 - 社会 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
28. The results were that variables, such as parental education levels, number of siblings, parental consideration degrees, advance to a higher school of parental expectations, and the amounts of science books or journals in students' family, were closely relative to biology concept growth.
另外,多使用生物实验室上课、让学生有机会自己动手做实验,及经常阅读有关课外书籍,都有助于生物概念的成长。
-- 来源 -- www.teps.com.cn 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
29. Additionally, a great number of studies, investigating efficacy and safety of the product, is available.
另外,还有大量有关药物疗效和安全性的研究。
-- 来源 -- www.pfb.org.cn 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
30. Another high-current application that has been proposed is lossless power transmission lines, which can carry much higher current densities than nonsuperconducting ones.
另外一项与高电流有关的应用,是不会损耗能量的电力传输线,因为它能携带的电流大小远高于传统非超导传输线。
-- 来源 -- 140.138.36.22 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 


上一页[1][2]  3  [4]下一页

     与句酷对话  

使用帮助 - 句酷大全 - 免责声明 - 合作联盟