帮助单词辨析 登录|注册
   
找到相关的双语例句40条
11. Also, the international convention addressing fish that swim across political boundaries is not yet in force and lacks support from key fishing nations.
另外有关游过政治边界的鱼类的国际公约尚未付诸实施而且也没有得到主要渔业国的支持。
-- 来源 -- 汉英 - 翻译参考 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
12. Foods also can change texture on ageing.
另外也与存放时间有关
-- 来源 -- 英汉 - 翻译参考[网络] 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
13. In addition, most department stores provide related services to shoppers such as special arrangements for paying for an expensive purchase or assistance in locating a particular product.
另外,不少百货商店还对顾客提供有关的服务,例如购买贵重物品时,付款可以作特别安排,或协助顾客购买一件特殊的商品。
-- 来源 -- 汉英 - 翻译参考 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
14. he testified to having seen the physician, under some other name, which the narrator of the story had now forgotten, in company with Dr. Forman, the famous old conjurer, who was implicated in the affair of Overbury.
他出面证明说,他曾经看见这位医生——当时叫的是另外一个名字,笔者如今已经忘了,跟着那位著名的老术士福尔曼博士,而那个老术士涉嫌与奥佛白利被害一事有关
-- 来源 -- 英汉文学 - 红字 - hongzi09 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
15. Moreover, the categories of adjudicative and legislative facts tend to merge in cases of this sort, because information about the companies that are to be regulated would probably be crucial to any decision about whether the proposed rule is sound policy.
另外,在此类案件里,判决和立法事实的范畴倾向于相互融合,因为有关将受到调整的公司的信息可能对任何决定都是关键的,这些决定将裁断是否建议中的规则是一项稳妥的政策。
-- 来源 -- 英汉非文学 - 行政法 - P_行政法 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
16. This should constitute 85 per cent of all R & D work; the other 15 per cent should be allotted to research into the Basic sciences.
这方面也许应占研究与发展全部投入的85%,另外的15%则应灵活运用到与基础科学有关的研究。
-- 来源 -- 英汉 - 翻译样例 - 社会 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
17. Meanwhile, the authorities have also requested relevant departments in Jilin areas to take more effective measures to stop illegal North Korea immigrants from getting to Beijing.
另外当局也已要求吉林等地区的有关部门,采取有效措施阻止非法入境的朝鲜人进入北京。
-- 来源 -- 汉英 - 翻译参考 好评(10) 差评(0)  
 
18. Another statute related to water pollution is the Safe Drinking Water Act, 42 U.S.C.A. §§ 300f to 300j-26.
与水污染有关另外一个法令是《安全饮水法》[《美国法典诠注》第42编第300f至300)—26条]。
-- 来源 -- 英汉非文学 - 环境法 - 环境法 好评(10) 差评(1)  
 
19. "No--it was somewhere--away from here--it was--I do not know--but it appears that this recollection is connected with a lovely sky and some religious fête;
“不——是另外一个地方——不是这儿——是在——我不知道——但回想起来象是与某个宗教节日有关
-- 来源 -- 汉英 - 翻译参考 好评(10) 差评(1)  
 
20. Undoubtedly, investments in R and D are made mainly in applied technology and other economics-related fields, and this should constitute 85 per cent of all R and D work. The other 15 per cent should be allotted to research into the basic sciences.
毫无疑问,研究与发展的投资主要在于应用技术以及与经济相关的领域,这方面也许应占研究与发展全部投入的85%,另外的15%则应灵活运用到与基础科学有关的研究。
-- 来源 -- 汉英 - 翻译参考 好评(10) 差评(2)  
 


上一页[1]  2  [3][4]下一页

     与句酷对话  

使用帮助 - 句酷大全 - 免责声明 - 合作联盟